Pinot Package$317 current bid
Enjoy a variety of pinot from throughout the Western U.S.
- Thomas Dundee Hills Pinot Noir 2014. The Pinot Noirs of John Thomas are among the most difficult to find in Oregon. He first planted the vineyard in 1984, and after 30 years of production, the modest 400-case annual production is still a boutique winemaking wonder. 93 points Vinous.
- Deloach Pinot Noir 2015. The 2015 Russian River Valley Pinot offers aromas of sweet red fruits with hints of vanilla. 90 points Wine Enthusiast.
- Two Paddocks Pinot Noir 2015. Lifted red fruit, violet and spicy blackcurrant aromatics. Followed by a suave textural palate showing lots of density, complexity and persistence. 93 points Wine Spectator; 90 points Robert Parker.
- Archery Summit Premier Cuvee Pinot Noir 2015. This Willamette Valley wine shows structure and tension, although the fruit is rather demure now, offering savory notes of black cherry, black tea and spice that finish with firm tannins. 90 points Wine Spectator and Robert Parker.
- Cherry Pie "Rodgers Creek" Sonoma County Pinot Noir 2012. Cherry Pie is the latest project from Jayson Woodbridge, owner of Hundred Acre and Layer Cake wines.
Donated By Gourmet Wine Getaways, Payal Maniar, Joan Gray, Anna Orton-Pujol