No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Soneva Fushi, Maldives Luxury Holiday
- 8 guests to share a 4-bedroom villa with a private pool for 5 nights
- All guests enjoy a sunset dolphin cruise & snorkeling
Welcome to the original desert island hideaway in the Maldives. Who would not want to be shipwrecked on Soneva Fushi? We have even taken care of the hard part for you; we wove a thatched roof, hewed the beams, hung the hammock, and dug and tiled your own "lagoon" (a private swimming pool). All you have to do is enjoy! Frolic in your spacious four-bedroom villa and its refreshing pool. Hit the white Maldivian sands outside your door or jump on the bicycles we have provided for you & explore the island trails.Your villa includes outdoor bathrooms, sitting areas, a private pool, an in-villa wine cooler (wine is an additional cost), a library, and sun loungers. A perfectly still salt water pool or the gentle waves of the Maldivian turquoise seas are both just a short stroll away. Includes breakfast & a food credit of $5,600 for your stay.
- Excludes international flights, seaplane transfers (transfers estimated at $600/ person), ground transportation, spa, alcohol, gratuities & activities not specifically mentioned
- Expires November 8, 2021, subject to availability & blackout dates: Dec 20 -Jan 12; Feb 1-23; April 1 -25; May 1-7; July 24 -Aug 23; Oct 20 -Nov 1.
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash & may not be resold
Select here to watch a video about this amazing holiday.
Guests fly to Male to start their luxury holiday & will be picked up by seaplane & brought to Soneva Fushi.
All guests will enjoy a Sunset Dolphin Cruise, one of our most sought-after experiences; watching dozens of playful dolphins in the light of the setting sun. While you cruise ever deeper in the sea you will be served a selection of canapés & champagne, accompanied by the beats of traditional Maldivian Boduberu drums (season & weather dependent).
- Personal butlers
- Access to chocolate room & ice cream parlor
- Paddle boarding, snorkeling, catamaran sailing, windsurfing & canoeing
- Movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso
- Introduction to astronomy with resident Astronomer
- Yoga & meditation
- A marine biology presentation by our resident Marine Biologist
- A tour of our Eco-Centro Waste-to-Wealth center & organic vegetable gardens
- Fully equipped gym & tennis courts
- A glass-blowing demo
- Personal bicycles
Generously Donated by Soneva