No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
12-Night Madagascar & Southern Africa Safari Journey for 2
Lemur trekking on the remote sanctuary of Madagascar, located at the ends of the earth and somewhere between paradise and a fairytale
12-night journey to Madagascar, Zambia, and South Africa:
- 3 nights in Cape Town at The Cape Grace Hotel (luxury room)
- 4 nights at Time + Tide Zambia (2 nights at Chinzombo Camp, South Luangwa - one bedroom villa & 2 nights at Chongwe Camp, Lower Zambezi-one bedroom tent)
- 5 nights at Time + Tide Miavana (one bedroom villa) in Nosy Ankao, Madagascar
ROAR AFRICA, the absolute leader in ultra-luxe Southern & East Africa travel, is offering this unforgettable journey.The adventure begins in Cape Town at The Cape Grace Hotel, perfectly situated in the heart of the waterfront. You'll then travel up to Zambia for an outstanding game viewing experience and spend 2 nights each at Time + Tide Chinzombo & Chongwe Camps. The dream continues when you fly to the island of Madagascar for 5 nights, where Time + Tide Miavana offers a playground of water and land activities and unique wildlife experiences with over 60 species of lemurs. This is the ultimate experience for a modern-day explorer.
- Subject to availability & the following blackout dates: December 17, 2019 -January 6, 2020; December 17, 2020 -January 6, 2021. Expires April 8, 2021
- Safari & Madagascar portion inclusive of all meals, standard drinks, laundry, & specified activities (Safari -daily game drives, walking safaris, canoeing, boating & fishing; Madagascar -lemur trekking, guided nature walks, scuba diving, snorkeling, deep sea boat & fly fishing, kite surfing & sea kayaking & SUPs). Cape Town accommodation inclusive of breakfast only.
- Lodges cannot be substituted with alternate properties. Accommodations include 2 guests, sharing. Additional guests can be added for a fee with a 10% discount. ROAR AFRICA can assist in planning your trip.
- Not transferable for cash and may not be resold.
- Excludes international & domestic airfare, transportation, helicopter transfers and off island helicopter safaris in Madagascar, park fees/levies, spa treatments, personal expenses, and any other activities not specifically mentioned. Estimated cost for 8 domestic economy travel and transfers (commercial flights, scheduled charters & helicopters), park levies & conservation fees is $7,950 per person.
Select here to watch a video about this trip.
Generously Donated by ROAR AFRICA