Browse, Bid & Buy!
We look forward to gathering on Saturday September 16th, from 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM at Daybreak Star Cultural Center to share our gratitude and celebrate with the partners, supporters, and friends that make our work possible.
Doors will open at 5:00pm for appetizers, refreshments, and a self-guided viewing of the art and information displayed at Daybreak Star.
Parking & Directions
Dinner will be served family style and will feature:
- Root Vegetable Salad on Mini Fried Bread with Onion, Honey and Watercress Vinaigrette
- Brown Sugar Glazed Wild Salmon, Sweet Corn Sunflower Seeds and Dried Cranberries Cider
- Braised Buffalo Stew with Root Vegetables and Hominy Entrees
- Three Sisters Stew with Wild Rice Beignet and Crisp Sweet Potatoes
- Pear Hazelnut Tart with Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Mousse