Thank you for your dedication to the mission of Autism Cares Foundation (ACF) as we partner with individuals and families of those with autism and other disabilities. The support of our community has provided us with the ability to grow from serving hundreds to serving thousands.
The ACF CARES Gala, to be held on Saturday, April 20, 2024, raises critical funds, which are used daily to provide life changing engagement, socialization, and fun for those who would not otherwise have the opportunity. Through our events and our community day program, we strive to support those with disabilities in a caring environment.
We hope you will consider a sponsorship or ad, which impacts lives daily.
- ACF offered nearly 200 events such as, holiday themed dances, swimming, sensory movies and more.
- The Adult Services Program resumed full operations in the spring with new activity offerings and community outings.
- ACF activities resumed full in person calendar of programs in March with families returning to the quickly filling weekly and special events.
- The Adult Services Program served as a model program for the state as one of the first offering full-day, remote programs resulting in maintaining continuous services.
- ACF activities sustained a full calendar of activities through the pandemic through virtual programming, creative outdoor events and curb side pick-ups.
As the need continues to grow rapidly, ACF works tirelessly to fill service holes for individuals with disabilities. On behalf of each individual we serve, we humbly ask for your support through a sponsorship for our Gala.
Deadline to sponsor and receive all sponsor benefits is:
April 1, 2024