Become a Sponsor | Buy Tickets
Sign Up to Participate
Can't Attend?You can still participate in the auction!
About the Gala
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the stunning gilded-age Branford Mansion for our thrilling Roaring Twenties Gala!
The gala is an upscale cocktail party set-up with no assigned seats/tables, and heavy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar for your enjoyment. Cocktail or period dress is requested!
We are pleased that Sean Nelson's New London Big Band will be our live entertainment for the night and we'll have a spacious ballroom to get the party started.
Enjoy our live and silent auctions, games, and explore the incredible mansion overlooking the Long Island Sound as you get your Gatsby on for a great cause!
We welcome item donations!Donate an Item Now
Hosted by & benefittingNoank Community Support Services
Questions? Please contact us:
Branford House, 1084 Shennecossett Road, Groton, CT, USA
BRING YOUR PHONE
- each attendee will need to bring a smart phone or internet-enabled tablet to bid on auction items
- a credit card is required to be kept on file in order to bid, however you can make payments with a check if preferred
- we can only accept check or credit/debit card for payments or donations
- a limited number of outlets and chargers will be available for charging your phones/tablets
ATTIRE & ADMISSION
- cocktail attire or period (1920s) dress is kindly requested
- admission includes open bar and food
- ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable
- all attendees must be 21+ with valid government-issued ID to enter
PARKING & TRANSPORT
- parking for the venue is free and close to the mansion, however it may be a short walk away.
- guests with mobility issues are welcome to be dropped off at the front door or the handicap entrance, but we respectfully ask those without mobility issues to please park and walk over to the mansion to avoid creating car traffic
- Uber and Lyft are great options to get to and form the venue and are typically a short wait