Bid NowVIEW ITEMS
Sign Up to Bid
Not Attending?You can still participate in the auction!
Important Auction Information
Click here to learn how to bid.
Click here for Auction Terms and Conditions.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Please note: The Live Auction item will only be available to in person attendees or by proxy. If you are not able to attend the auction on March 26th, but are interested in bidding on the item, please contact Greg Flood at gregflood[email protected]
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction items/services must be used within one year.
- Winning bidders are responsible for picking up or making shipping arrangements for their auction items.
- Any packaging and shipping costs are at the expense of the winning bidder.
- Unless specified, dates and times of experiences are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and buyer.
- Unless otherwise notified, all credit cards on file will be processed for winning bids/purchases at the close of the auction.
- Checkout for both the Live and Silent Auctions will begin after the Live and Silent Auctions end.
- Payment for items purchased through the Silent Auction must be handled through the GiveSmart web platform. Accepted payments for Silent Auction items are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment for the Live Auction will be at the front desk of the event. Live Auction items may be paid for by check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Additional Shipping Information
- Pickup of items purchased from the Live and Silent Auctions is available at the front desk once payment has been confirmed.
- Delivery to the immediate San Francisco Bay Area is available for a flat fee of $75.00, and may be arranged by the buyer with the delivery agent after the event is over. Please contact: Greg Flood ([email protected]) or the front desk to make those arrangements. (Please note: The delivery agent does not offer installation or insurance services for deliveries.)
- For all other shipments, packing and shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact your preferred shipper to make those arrangements. Once made, please contact Greg Flood ([email protected]) to confirm the details. (Please note: Works not picked up or delivered by the delivery agent are required to be picked up from us directly by the shipper. Packing services are not available for works.)
ContactSFAI Legacy Foundation + Archive
Auction Contact: Greg Flood
Minnesota Street Project, 1275 Minnesota Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107