Browse, Bid & BuyVIEW ITEMS
Sign Up to Participate
Not Attending?You can still participate in the auction!
2023 Auction Rules
1. By bidding in St. Paul Christian Academy auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
2. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is." St. Paul Christian Academy has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of the descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the items. No statement made in the online or printed catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
3. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
4. Restaurant gift certificates may not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
5. Payment for purchased items must be made in full on the night of the auction via GiveSmart or alternative arrangements must be made at the discretion of St. Paul Christian Academy. Please check out your cart online at the end of the event. St. Paul Christian Academy reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for any carts that have not been checked out at the end of the event.
6. Following payment, you may pick up any physical items at St. Paul Christian Academy the week of March 6. You must pay for your items before collecting them, and you will be contacted to arrange a time for pick-up.
7. In the absence of a prior arrangement and/or after a reasonable of attempts to arrange pick-up, any item left unclaimed may be resold and proceeds will go to St. Paul Christian Academy.
8. St. Paul Christian Academy reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
9. All auction gift certificates and experiences must be used by the date specified in the description.
10. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from St. Paul Christian Academy, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.