Soroptimist of Tahoe Sierra's FUNdraiser!
April 30, 2023 12:01 am - May 12, 2023 5:00 pm
PO Box 18727, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151
Donate, Sponsor, Auction!Click Here!
Register to have FUN!
Register to have FUN!
Wowie! We have our winners! Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket and thank you to Cookie & Paul Rork, Jean & Greg Bergner, and to Waldo's Painting Company for their amazing donations!
Donate now to our many service projects. TOGETHER we make a difference in the lives of many.
Donating here puts funds into our SERVICE PROJECTS as a whole.
No act of generosity is too small to make a difference.
Read about the impactful programs that make life long changes here.
Thank you so much to those who are helping to make our Mad Hatter Party a huge success!
Heavenly Ski Resort
LTCC Community Education
Become a Premier or Grand Sponsor of our organization and support us all year long!
When you sponsor our club, you're appreciated from NOW until December 31, 2023!
A Premier Sponsor package includes your business LOGO and URL on our SITS Club website, recognition on our Facebook Page, this online fundraising website, our weekly e-Newsletter, television / radio ads and interviews, and all written ads and articles. Premier Sponsor Donation: $1500.00
A Grand Sponsor package includes your business LOGO and URL on our SITS Club website, recognition on our Facebook Page, this online fundraising website, our weekly e-Newsletter, and television / radio ads and interviews. Grand Sponsor Donation: $750.00
Remember, you'll be actively partnering with us through 2023.
Good for you, good for us, and good for the many that we serve TOGETHER!
TOGETHER we make a difference in our community and the world!
Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra would like to invite you to join our efforts by becoming a Club Sponsor, a donor, or a bidder on our Online Auction!
Bidding online opens on April 30th and closes promptly at 5:00 PM on Friday, May 12, 2023!
We encourage everyone to use the Maximum Bid option to ensure you are a WINNER!
AND...you can donate money to our service projects in case you have all that you need in life.
All donations provide direct assistance to the women and youth in our community and the world. If you're looking to be a part of a dynamic group of women, do good for your community, and be a part of a sisterhood like no other, visit our website to learn more here. We'd love for you to attend a few meetings to get to know us!
Check our calendar on our website at www.sitahoesierra.org for our speaker and meeting schedule.
ALL funds raised through this event will go directly into service beginning in July 1, 2023.
We've got this thanks to YOU!
Sign up for our Soroptimist Newsletter HERE!
We'd love to have you follow along with our efforts. Who knows, you might catch the bug and want to join our club as well!
Thank you for your kind attendance and generous support of our annual fund raiser. You are a partner in our mission to enhance the lives of women and youth in our community and the world.
We strongly encourage bidding with PASSION & PURPOSE so bid often and bid big!
Our club members will be in touch to deliver your items to YOU following the close of our auction!
1. All auction items offered are donated. There are no auction items for sale on consignment.
2. A bid constitutes a legal contract to buy. All sales are final, and all items are non-refundable.
3. If an item has an expiration date, it is the responsibility of the winning bidder to comply with the expiration date and to finalize transactions within the time frames specified on the item certificate. All taxes, applicable fees, or reservations are the responsibility of the successful bidder.
4. All items must be paid for by the end of the event by the successful bidder. Credit Card registrations will provide payment the evening of the event. If an item is to be shipped out of the Lake Tahoe Basin, it is the recipient who is responsible for shipping costs.
5. While every reasonable effort has been made to describe each item correctly, all items and services are sold "as is". Values of items offered for auction are donor's estimates and are not warranted by Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before or during a sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. The highest bidder acknowledged by the online system will be the purchaser.
7. Any mistakes in invoicing after the sale will be recognized as such by the buyer and the buyer will be obligated to the price.
8. Whenever prize donations include alcohol, the bidder must show current identification demonstrating they are legally allowed to make the purchase. Alcohol cannot be shipped.
9. Some of our donors are in a state of flux at this time. Please call their businesses directly to see when you can begin to use your certificates! And in lieu of current conditions, please use certificates as soon as possible and maybe even buy extra items while you're in their establishments!