Support the Guild Gala
Browse & BidVIEW AUCTION ITEMS
Register to Bid on the Auction
Not Attending in Person?Bid on the Silent Auction
This year's formal black-tie event will include Silent Auction & Cocktail Hour, Formal Seated Dinner, Live Auction featuring domestic & international trips & experiences, followed by an After Party featuring Monsters of Yacht.
The Guild Gala is The Service Guild's largest fundraiser. Proceeds from this year's event will benefit The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs, maximizing children's potential from birth to three years of age who are at risk for developmental delay.
Thank you to our sponsors
Medical Properties Trust
Explore Every Day
BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama, Landing
Jemison Investment Co., Inc. and the Jemison, Day and Lacey families
Courtney & Colin Moorhouse, Protective Life Corporation, Tameron Honda
Alabama Power Company, Direct Communications, Doster Construction Company, Inc.
Harbert Management Corporation, Jeana Lee and David Upton
All About Me
American Pipe & Supply Co., Inc. Brasfield & Gorrie, GMC, LIVE Design Group
Maynard, Cooper & Gale, P.C., Regions Bank, StoneRiver Company, LLC
The O'Sullivan Family Charitable Foundation
Amwins, Balch & Bingham, Casey & Peter Bartok, First Horizon Bank
Greenhalgh Insurance, J.H. Berry & Gilbert, John 3:16, KDM Service
LaMaster Medical, Inc., Ellie Jo & Faris Malki, Newsome Law LLC
Oakworth Capital Bank, ON Services, Progress Bank, Southern Home Structural Repair, Weil Wrecker
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are permitted.
- All items are sold "as is." Please read the special instructions carefully. They include but are not limited to restrictions, availability, transfer of items and expiration dates. Vouchers and certificates have no cash value.
- Any upgrades, up-charges, or cancellations by the winning bidder are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- The Service Guild of Birmingham believes all descriptions and commentary accompanying the auction items are correct; however, The Service Guild of Birmingham makes no warranties or representation of any kind regarding the items or services provided.
- The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the bid increment shown within the item.
- An email/text message will be sent to all auction winners with details if the item(s) are available by email or mail, if the item(s) are to be shipped, they will be mailed to the winning bidder's address provided by the winner.
- For any items that need to be shipped the cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the winner and delivery times may vary.
- Local pick-up is Monday, May 1st at The Bell Center
- Under no circumstances is The Service Guild of Birmingham, its members or its affiliates liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of or reliance upon items that were received as a result of a donation or purchase.
As we countdown to Guild Gala 2023, enjoy a little "yacht rock" on our Guild Gala playlist while you sip on a "dressing cocktail"