A VIRTUAL AUCTION BENEFITING REX FOUNDATION
WANT TO WIN THE TITLE OF #1 CHICAGO DEADHEAD?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW!
1 LUCKY WINNER (AND THEIR 3 LUCKY FRIENDS) WILL RECEIVE:
- (4) Chicago Cubs Grateful Dead Night VIP Experience 6/15: includes tickets to the game, access to the exclusive Maker's Mark Barrel Room & on-field pre-game access VALUED AT $2,000
- (4) VIP Dead & Company tickets 6/24 and 6/25 at Wrigley Field VALUED AT $1796
- (4) GA weekend passes to SACRED ROSE 8/26-8/28 at SeatGeek Stadium VALUED AT $846
- TOTAL VALUE: $4642
AUCTION BIDDING CLOSES ON MONDAY 6/13/22 AT 5PM CT.
All funds raised will go to Rex Foundation, a non-profit organization created by the Grateful Dead family and friends in 1983.
Rex provides extensive community support to small organizations making an impact in the arts, sciences, education, the environment, and social justice. This year, Rex Foundation aims to hit the important milestone of $10,000,000 in grants written since 1983! Learn more about the organization and its grantees at rexfoundation.org.
If you can't make it to Chicago but would still like to support this auction, please share with any of your Chicago friends!
Thank you to our generous prize donors:
Chicago Cubs, Dead & Company, and SACRED ROSE.
MORE INFO ON THE BARREL ROOM:
The Maker's Mark Barrel Room
WRIGLEY FIELD'S ORIGINAL SPEAKEASY
Within the historic walls of Wrigley Field, The Maker's Mark Barrel Room perfectly captures the look and feel of old school Chicago. This private and exclusive club has only 240 members and is tucked away behind the visitor's dugout and also provides an exclusive view of the visitor's batting tunnel. As Wrigley's speakeasy, members and their guests will enjoy a variety of gourmet food as well as mixologist crafted cocktails as well as a variety of diverse beers and high end wines.
MORE INFO ON THE VIP DEAD & COMPANY EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) Premium Reserved ticket -OR- one (1) GA Pit ticket
- One (1) Limited-edition, screen printed Dead & Company 2022 Tour poster - signed and numbered by the poster artist (shipped directly to your home after the show)
- One (1) commemorative concert ticket and case
- One (1) commemorative VIP laminate
- Dedicated 'Scarlet>Fire' venue entrance with early entrance and crowd-free merchandise shopping
MORE INFO ON SACRED ROSE:
The inaugural Sacred Rose takes place August 26-28, 2022 at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview IL, located about 15 miles southwest of downtown Chicago.
- Live Performances by 40+ bands from around the world on three top-tier production stages
- Multiple Bars serving non-alcoholic options, cocktails, energy drinks, domestic and crafts beer, bottled water
- Delicious Food Vendors including festival staples, curated local Chicago chefs, vegetarian and vegan options
- Large-Scale Interactive Art Installations
- Air-Conditioned Dome for relaxation and cooling down
- Free Water Stations
- Artisan Vendor Row
All tickets are sent digitally through the MLB Ballpark app.
SACRED ROSE wristbands will be sent by mail
Dead & Company tickets will be at will call