On behalf of the Aiming for a Cure Foundation, we are disappointed to learn that funds we provided to support children and families dealing with difficult times and decisions were mishandled. We value our relationship with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and trust that their legal professionals will help with this investigation.
We are steadfast in our commitment to serving children and families in our communities impacted by cancer. Our goal is to improve the quality of care and quality of lives of these children and families through the funding of research, non-insured expenses, and patient care.
100% of our proceeds goes directly to our mission including:
- Pediatric cancer research
- Gas cards to get to and from treatment
- Shopping Sprees for toys to be used at the hospital for birthdays, holiday gifts, and end of chemo parties
- Back to school backpacks with needed school supplies
- Cancer education for children, siblings, and classmates
- Keeping patients and classmates connected
- Funeral costs and expenses during unimaginable times
Over the last 19 years, our Aiming for a Cure Foundation has built trusting relationships with volunteers, sponsors, and local hospitals. We are working together with all of our hospital partners to create protocols to assure this does not happen again.
The mission of the Aiming For a Cure Foundation is to raise funds to benefit pediatric oncology patients and families dealing with difficult times and decisions in our local communities, and we are grateful for your support.
Aiming For a Cure Foundation