The health and safety of our workforce and communities is a priority. The American Red Cross follows and recommends guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) during this current outbreak of coronavirus disease.
While no location can eliminate all risk, the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. / Stay home when you are sick.
- Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don't live in your household.
- Wearing a mask is recommended for public settings, especially when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- For more information visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Should the event be postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19, sponsors will have the option(s) to move their sponsorship to the new event date; reallocate their sponsorship to an American Red Cross of Northeast Georgia donation; or request a refund.
PERSONAL COOLERS ARE PROHIBITED.
For more information about the course or resort, please visit www.lanierislands.com
7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518 770-945-8787