Financial donations made to Big Brothers Big Sisters support children through programming and logistics support.
Your financial support helps BBBS:
- Recruit new Big Brothers and Big Sister volunteers
- Cover the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
- Enable ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little's family
- Provide cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
Want to join our Big Adventure?
There are multiple ways for individuals to support the Big Adventure and Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence:
Make a donation - All proceeds raised by the Big Adventure benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence, a donor-supported organization that enriches, encourages, and empowers children to reach their highest potential through safe one-to-one mentoring relationships.
- Online: Donations can be made through this website
- Personal Check: Individuals can donate or by mailing a check to Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence, ATTN: BIG ADVENTURE, 123 South Broad Street, Suite 1050, Philadelphia, PA 19109.
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF): If you would like to support the Big Adventure through your DAF, please make the designation to Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence (EIN 23-1352034) with "The Big Adventure" or "Donation in honor of <Climber Name>" in the memo / designation line.
If you have any questions regarding your donation, please contact Rachele Armstrong at [email protected]
Become a Mentor - Embark on your own adventure of a lifetime by signing up to become a Big in one of our programs. If you would like to learn more about becoming a mentor, please visit us at www.independencebigs.org/be-a-big/ to take the first steps toward becoming a Big!