South Shore Habitat for Humanity is excited to hold our first Gingerbread Build!
Inspired by our friends at Pioneer Valley HFH, this event is for families and Habitat partners, as well as local businesses, congregations, civic organizations and more! Not only is the Gingerbread Build a great way to connect with the community, but it will also raise funds for our upcoming housing project in Hingham, MA.
- Teams will be limited to four individuals.
- We will be hosting a limited number of teams, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible!
- A $100 donation is required in order to register your team, which can be done at the "Register" link above. Here, you can also find sponsorship levels.
- On the day of the event, each team will receive one Gingerbread House Kit. This includes pre-shaped gingerbread house pieces and icing. The kit DOES NOT include candies or decorations. Please remember to bring your own, as this is what will allow you to choose which category you would like to compete in for outstanding prizes!
Teams will choose one of the following categories to enter:
- Best Homage to a Book or Movie
- Landmark Likeness (Local or Famous)
- Gardener's Paradise
- Habitat for Humanity Themed Home
Masks will be required, as in accordance with our venue.
Please direct any questions to Danielle Buote at 781-337-7744 ext. 19 or [email protected]
We can't wait to see you there!