Join us for our 30th "Pearl" Anniversary of the Pet Afflaire Gala!
Named as one of the Top 3 Galas by Dayton.com, Pet Afflaire is a special night unlike any other! Imagine a room filled with people and animals ranging from dogs, cats, rabbits, and even a bearded dragon or a pot-belly pig!
Guests are able to bring their pets with them for this evening of fun that includes a Gourmet Dinner, Open Bar, Live Entertainment, Auctions and more!
Celebrate 119 years of saving animals with us during our 30th anniversary of Pet Afflaire! Reserve your table today by contacting (937) 262-5921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, November 13, 2021
6 to 9 p.m.
35 W. Fourth Street, Dayton
- $10,000 - Receives two 10-person tables with prime seating
- $5,000 - Receives one 10-person table with prime seating
- $3,000 - Receives one 8-person table
- $1,500 - Receives one 4-person table
We highly recommend all of our Pet Afflaire attendees take advantage of our complimentary valet parking services.
Get a sneak peek of our silent auction baskets. Starting on November 6th, we'll have our online silent auction go live. Whether you are or are not attending the event, you will be able to bid on the baskets so that everyone gets to take advantage of all the amazing items and experiences we have available.
Speed-painter Evan Struck will create two masterpieces right before your eyes during the event. These items will be auctioned off as part of the live auction.
How We are Keeping You Safe
- This year, we are only selling tables instead of individual tickets. This way, everyone at your table is part of your specific group.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizers to all attendees if you would like one.
- We are limiting the number of attendees to half the normal capacity so we can space out tables to ensure each group is socially distant from the next.
- The silent auction will be done again online this year and it will go live on November 6th. Each item will also be featured in this year's program so you can look through all of the auction items available from the comfort of your seat during the event.