Did you know??
Parents Club is comprised of parents/family volunteers who give their time and talents back to our school in order to provide fun and exciting extracurricular programs and events for our students and their families to enjoy throughout the year such as a Welcome committee for all new families, Pre-School meet and greet, Fun Fair, Trick or Treat Trial, 3-Jr. High Dances, Daddy/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Event, Father/Son Event, Santa Secret Shoppe, Pictures with Santa, A Lenten Spaghetti Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Used Uniform Sale and an end of year Games Day for all ages. In addition to hosting events we also supplement the school and our amazing staff in others ways throughout the year with:
· 2 - All School Assemblies throughout the year
· Purchases IXL Learning and Reading Counts for QR Students
· Teacher Appreciation Back to School Gifts
· Condolence "Mass Card" delivery for immediate families of QR
· Celebration of St. Nicks Day
· QR Staff Christmas Bonuses
· Teacher anniversary gifts
· Catholics Schools Week Classroom Book Fair Purchases
· Catholic School Week Student Treats
· 8th Grade Student Gifts
· Help host the 8th Grade Banquet
· End of Year School Gift
· 3- Teacher Luncheons to recognize our fantastic staff
Without all of your support via volunteering at events, attending events, planning events and attending our meetings, none of this would be possible. We depend solely on the parents/families of our school, with the support of our wonderful staff. Whether you chair an event, volunteer your time, or donate monetarily, it is all crucial to our success. Our goal this year is to enhance what we already do and add new and exciting events for our children and their families. We cannot do this without your help!!