Please Join Us!
We look forward to seeing you (in person!) at the 17th Annual A Sterling Event Gala.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
6:30 pm Cocktail Reception
7:30 pm Dinner, Entertainment and Dancing
The gala is ASLF's largest annual fundraiser with all proceeds benefitting the foundation's breast health testing programs. Emceed by WGN-TV's Political Analyst Paul Lisnek, this elegant black-tie event includes cocktails and dinner, live entertainment and dancing, and live and silent auctions.
Our beloved Nancy Amicangelo will be honored posthumously with the 2021 Evy Award.
With much gratitude to our Dinner Chairs Alfredo and Pamella Capitanini of The Italian Village Restaurants and Maria Castro of Comcast.
- Click "Buy Tickets" above to secure your spot at the gala.
- Watch your email and text messages for notice of the silent and live auctions sneak preview.
The health, safety, and well-being of our ASLF community is of utmost importance as we look forward to the Gala. With this in mind, the following safety protocols are in place for this special event:
- We are requesting that all guests be fully vaccinated.
- Custom ASLF masks will be provided upon arrival.
- All guests and all staff members are required to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking.
- All tables in the ballroom will be socially distanced.
We will continue to monitor and comply with the most current city and state Covid guidelines.