Join us as we celebrate 134 years of meeting the needs of children by together walking 134 miles!
For the past 134 years, our DC Chapter members and friends have come together to serve the children and families in need in the DC area. On July 17th, we will once again come together as a chapter in a joint effort to walk 134 miles and raise the funds needed to continue our programming.
Here's How It Will Work:
- This is a virtual event and each participant can walk or run from wherever they may be.
- Registered participants will compete for a FitBit for the most miles traveled.
- All participants registered as "Patrons" will be entered into a drawing for a Fitbit.
- Submit a photo of your total miles walked on your Fitbit, activity tracker, or health app on your smartphone by 5:00 pm on July 17th. (Link will be sent out to participants)
- On the day of the event, all miles submitted will be added together as we aim to reach 134 miles as a group.
Lookout for fun posts as we reach different "mile stones" as we walk for the kids!
We encourage all participants to post photos of their walk on social media and tag us @ChristChildDC.
Please remember to stay safe and have fun!