Thank you for your kind attendance and generous support of our annual fund raiser. You are a partner in our mission to enhance the lives of women and youth in our community and the world. We strongly encourage bidding with PASSION & PURPOSE!
1. All auction items offered are donated. There are no auction items for sale on consignment.
2. A bid constitutes a legal contract to buy. All sales are final, and all items are non-refundable.
3. If an item has an expiration date, it is the responsibility of the winning bidder to comply with the expiration date and to finalize transactions within the time frames specified on the item certificate. All taxes, applicable fees, or reservations are the responsibility of the successful bidder.
4. All items must be paid for by the end of the evening by the successful bidder. Credit Card registrations will provide payment the evening of the event. If an item is to be shipped out of the Lake Tahoe Basin, it is the recipient who is responsible for shipping costs.
5. While every reasonable effort has been made to describe each item correctly, all items and services are sold "as is". Values of items offered for auction are donor's estimates and are not warranted by Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before or during a sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. The highest bidder acknowledged by the online system will be the purchaser.
7. Any mistakes in invoicing after the sale will be recognized as such by the buyer and the buyer will be obligated to the price.
8. Whenever prize donations include alcohol, the bidder must show current identification demonstrating they are legally allowed to make the purchase. Alcohol cannot be shipped.
9. Many of our donors are in a state of flux at this time. Please call their businesses directly to see when you can begin to use your certificates! And in lieu of current conditions, please use certificates as soon as possible and maybe even buy extra items while you're in their establishments!