A Time of HOPE Remains Virtual in 2021
- Bidding begins at 12:01am on Sunday, September 19, 2021 and ends at 10:00pm on Friday, September 24, 2021.
- You must put a credit card on file in order to place bids. Your card will only be charged if you are the highest bidder when the auction closes. If you prefer to pay through a different method (i.e. cash, check), please contact email@example.com to make arrangements before the end of the auction. HOPE Network reserves the right to charge the card on file if payment has not been made within 72 hours of the auction closing.
- Auction items can be safely picked up at the HOPE Network office on Monday, September 27th from 4-7pm and Tuesday, September 28th from 9am-2pm.
- Delivery of winnings can be arranged if you are unable to pick up at the HOPE office in Menomonee Falls. Please contact us to arrange for delivery,
- Some items can be shipped for an additional fee. Please contact us to ask about shipping costs.
Click here for instructions on how to place bids.