April is National Autism Awareness Month, and the Arkansas Autism Foundation (AAF) is celebrating by teaming up with local businesses to raise awareness. To show your support, all you have to do is visit a participating restaurant or retailer and a portion of the proceeds will go to the AAF.
Here is the list of the participating businesses:
- Elsie's Boutique - Purchase any inventory with an Autism Awareness stamp during the month of April, visit Elsie's on Facebook @elsiesboutiquear to view the inventory! https://www.facebook.com/elsiesboutiquear
- 360Fit Nutrition - Order a Mega Blue Sapphire Tea during the month of April at any of the 5 locations https://360fit-nutrition.business.site/
- Baja Grill - Order a Baja Blue Margarita when visiting both Little Rock & Benton locations https://www.eatbajagrill.com/
- Nexxus - Order a Blue Latte in April https://www.nexuscoffeear.com/
- The Grind - Enjoy a special promo of buy one get one 50% off or 10% off all food & treats https://the-grind-coffee-bistro.business.site/
- Lyndsey Laster Designs - Order Lyndsey's "Autism Different, Not Less" t-shirt design, visit Lyndsey Laster Designs on Facebook to order. https://www.facebook.com/groups/483690509484294
- The Popcorn Spot, LLC - Visit the North Little Rock &/or Cabot to purchase the special Autism popcorn mix and blue berry fudge, https://thepopcornspot.com/
- BRAN-did - Purchase any inventory during the month of April, visit BRAN-did on Facebook to shop https://www.facebook.com/brandid.co
- Arkansas Alley - shop online with Arkansas Alley during the month of April, visit https://arkansasalley.com/ to shop!
- Kendra Scott - Attend & shop on April 24th in-store (Chenal Promenade) or at the Kendra Gives Back shopping event at AIM Clinic in Conway from 1 - 4 PM, be sure to let them know your purchase is to benefit the AAF at check out.
- The Magic Food Bus - follow their schedule and eat some amazing food during the month a April, link to schedule: https://www.mobilenom.com/themagicfoodbus
- M Lew Clothing - order a hand painted blue tie during the month of April, visit www.mlewclothing.com to shop!
- Mariposa Studio - Need new family or pet pictures? Book your time spot now! Pictures in the Park on April 10th benefiting AAF, visit https://mariposastudiophoto.com/portraits-in-the-park-blue/ to book your time spot!
- Ankle Art - order a custom pair of blue puzzle piece socks to benefit the AAF, visit https://www.ankleart.com/product-page/arkansas-autism-logo to purchase!
- J.R. Barney Tax and Financial Consultants - get your individuals taxes completed, call Owner/Managing Partner Evan Hall, CPA at (501) 891-1797 to get scheduled!