To watch tonight's Virtual 80s Night Charity Ball beginning at 6:30PM, click here!
If you have any issues accessing the virtual event through the above link, use this link as an alternate option.
Festivities begin at 6:30PM with a Pre-Show that includes cocktail demonstrations with Bill Whitlow of Rich's Proper Food & Drink. Then, join CHNK for a most excellent virtual Charity Ball presentation at 7PM, including a nostalgic performance by the incredible dancers with Pones. To prepare for this totally rad evening:
- Click the "Register" button above to officially join the event (it's free!), or you can text CHNK2021 to 76278 to register by phone.
- Purchase your very own 80s-themed commemorative bottle of New Riff Single Barrel Bourbon or Elk Creek "Blackberry Beret" merlot, or 6-pack of "Great Stout!" chocolate raspberry ale.
- Take a spin through our silent auction offerings - we have a phenomenal line-up of items and packages that would be perfect for holiday gifts... or gifts for yourself! ;)
- Make a donation in support of the 4,000 children and families served by CHNK each year; nearly 90% of every dollar donated to the Charity Ball goes directly towards treatment services.
- Browse our digital event program for more details about tonight's event and the people and businesses who made the event possible.
Questions about this year's virtual event or how you can get involved with the 2022 Charity Ball? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.