Lowell Observatory is proud to offer this behind-the-scenes package exclusively through EAA. The winning bidder will take their up to four person party to Lowell Observatory's Mars Hill campus in Flagstaff Arizona, the first International Dark Sky city, and enjoy:
- Private, premium access viewing with the 24-inch" Dyer Telescope.
- A private behind-the-scenes tour of the historic Mars Hill campus, including the Lowell Observatory Archives with Historian Kevin Schindler and Librarian/Archivist Lauren Amundsen.
- Up to two nights in the Lowell Observatory Trustee's Residence, steps away from the Pluto Discovery Telescope Dome.
- Dinner with Observatory Director, Astronomer and aviation enthusiast, Dr. Jeff Hall.
- Up to four tickets for a Dark Skies Guided Tour. With Flagstaff as your home base, you are a short drive from four national parks, including Grand Canyon.
Note: Winning bidder will be connected to donor to coordinate fulfilment.
Donated By Lowell Observatory