This past year has revealed people giving of themselves in ways unknown prior to the pandemic.
We have "heroes" across the spectrum: healthcare workers, first responders, essential retail, food production, transportation, education, manufacturing, construction, public utilities, banking and financial services, parks and recreation, the list goes on. They have been a lifeline, keeping us safe and providing some normalcy to our much-changed lives.
In 2021 we will honor our "community of heroes" in a unique and meaningful way.
June 26th, 2021 -- 6:30PM-9:30PM
- Sponsor Videos honoring local heroes: opportunity to recognize people in your own company, or to underwrite a recognition video for chosen heroes outside of your organization
- Live "Shout Out" opportunities for all guests during fundraising appeal
- A variety of sponsorship levels to allow much broader sponsor participation and recognition
- Select sponsor logos featured in all marketing materials
- Generous invitation opportunities for sponsors and guests to attend the live event, and unlimited invitations for employees, clients, partners, family, friends, etc. to join virtually
- In-person at the Goochland Drive-In Theater (4344 Old Fredericksburg Rd. Hadensville, VA) and streaming live on YouTube
- Gates open at 6:30PM, program begins at 8:30PM
- Generous complimentary food and beverage from the concession stand for all guests
- Upon conclusion of our program, guests are welcome to stay and watch a family-friendly feature film
Feature film: new 2021 action, adventure, thriller - F9: THE FAST SAGA
PG-13 / 2h. 25 min.
ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
Thank you for your generous support. We are excited to celebrate with you safely at the Richmond Dinner of Champions at Goochland Drive-In Theater on June 26th. We've planned every detail of this event with the health and safety of our attendees, volunteers, and staff as our highest priority. Safety protocols are in place that follow current guidance from the CDC, as well as state, city and other local agencies. This includes mandatory face coverings for individuals who are not fully vaccinated by an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine, reduced touchpoints to minimize physical interactions, and adhering to capacity limits of the venue. Please note that plans may be altered as the event day approaches to ensure your safety. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
Please click here for more of what to expect at the event.