Thanks for joining us for our first Hope Lives 'fun'draiser of 2021....Beans and Bingo for Hope! This is a virtual bingo event with our friends from The Human Bean, whose passions are coffee and connecting with our Northern Colorado community! Prizes include The Human Bean gift cards, and you can bid on a great swag bag, too! Considering playing from out of town? No worries! We will have The Human Bean prize options for you, as well! Join us for a coffee-themed hour of bingo fun benefitting breast cancer patients in Northern Colorado!
Here's how it works:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY BINGO! Suggested donation is $10/card, with a limit of five cards per player.
EVERY PERSON WHO REGISTERS AND PLAYS WILL RECEIVE A FREE THE HUMAN BEAN COFFEE COUPON (UP TO 20 OZ)!!
- All players must register first by choosing the "Register Now" button below. Include email address (for bingo card) and mailing address (for coffee coupon and any prizes won). Phone numbers are also helpful in case we have questions.
- Next, request virtual bingo card from the "View Items" area below.
- We also have a The Human Bean silent auction package to bid on in this section, as well.
- While this is a free event, and no monetary value may be added when requesting card, please consider donating to our fundraiser by choosing the "Donate Now" button below. No donation is too small!
- During the week of the event, coffee-themed bingo cards will be emailed to each participant. The virtual card may be played by either clicking with mouse, or tapping on touch screen devices. Cards may also be printed if preferred.
- You will also receive an email calendar invite to join the event on Friday January 29th, which will be hosted by Zoom.
- If bingo cards and/or calendar invite is not received by Wed, Jan. 27th, or for any questions, please contact program director Elise Carver at 970-225-6200, or Elise@hopelives.org.
Thank you for supporting this fun event and breast cancer patients in Northern Colorado! All funds stay local!