When Dublin Arts Council's doors closed in March of this year, staff and leadership dedicated their efforts to nurturing creativity, wellness and connection via myriad grassroots programming that has never been more vital.
Your support through bidding and giving provides a number of community-focused programs with the overarching message that "Art is NOT Cancelled."
Please help us continue to support our residents, students, seniors, businesses, artists and visitors with projects like:
- Inspiring creative messages in the Plant Kindness rock garden at Dublin Arts Council and throughout the community
- Connecting community with Art & Wellness, including the new Public Art & Wellness Challenge, with 16 new public artworks in nine Dublin parks
- Providing access for all, including supplies and resources for 500+ students who receive free or reduced-price school meals
- Delivering heartfelt messages and music through curbside concerts to senior living facilities, restaurant patios and people who need connection and inspiration
- Providing creativity resources through the "Be Creative" page at www.dublinarts.org, listing project ideas/instruction, virtual arts experiences, creative challenges and resources for mindfulness and wellness
- Building an outlet for community artwork created during the pandemic via a gallery exhibition in the four-time Best Suburban Gallery awardee
- Reinforcing community health and safety with temporary public art projects
Dublin Arts Council engages the community, cultivates creativity
and fosters life-long learning through the arts.
Thank you for being a partner in our mission, because Art is NOT cancelled.