The Rules...yes, there are rules!
18 hole golf event played in the traditional golf "Scramble" format.
The course should be a par 72 course played from a set of tees near 6,000 yards.
- Each golfer on the team hits a drive.
- Assess which of the 4 drives is the best, then select and mark that ball.
- 3 other balls are picked up and moved to the location of the marked ball.
- The second strokes are played within a club length of the marked ball and the process repeats: Select the best ball, move the other balls to that spot and play the third strokes.
- And so on, until the ball is holed for one team score.
Play it fair...if the best shot is in the rough, all shots are played from the rough. If the best shot is just off the green all shots are played from just off the green, etc.
- Keep one scorecard and mark clearly.
- Must provide picture of scorecard.