Welcome to the Sheboygan Service Club's Annual Virtual Gala!
Order of Events for Saturday, November 14th:
6:30 PM: Pre-Show Begins on Presentation Link
7:00 PM: Let the Show Begin!
Sheboygan County Food Bank Presentation
Raffle Ticket Drawing
Virtual Gala Show
Silent Auction Closes
Virtual Gala FAQ:
- Viewing the Virtual Gala: We recommend having your mode of viewing set up before the Virtual Gala, which will promptly begin at 7:00 pm CST.
- Best Practices: We recommend having two different technology sources to be able to view the Virtual Gala and Bid on Auction items simultaneously. It is possible to do both on one screen, however, it is a bit more comfortable to view the Virtual Gala on a computer/ tablet and bid on your mobile phone.
Bidding on Auction Items:
- Silent Auction is now open. Please Visit the ITEMS tab to view and bid. Silent Auction closes at 8:45 pm.
- Live Auction will open during the Live Gala presentation. Each Live Auction item will be Live for 5 minutes for bidding. After the 5 minutes have passed, the winning bidder will receive a text notifying them they have won that auction item. The next Live Auction item will then be available for bidding and this will repeat for the 4 Live Auction items until all 4 have been completed.
- Reverse Auction will be open throughout the entire Live Gala and will close at 8:45 pm. Please remember that 100% of the donations raised during the Reverse Auction go directly to the Sheboygan County Food Bank.
- How to Bid: Log in to your GiveSmart account to have access to online auction bidding. This will be the same email address that you used to purchase your tickets.
- Use the 'Star' to follow or watch items of interest
- Choose "Place Bid" to place a single bid at a time
- Choose "Auto Bid" to enter the highest amount you are willing to bid on an item and the auto bid feature will automatically increase your bid by the minimum bid to keep you winning until your maximum bid is reached.
- Item Delivery: Auction Items will be delivered to local participants on Sunday, November 15th between 1:00 pm-4:00 pm. Non-Local auction participants will be contacted by an SSC auction representative to make delivery arrangements.
Thank you in advance for your support of tonight's event!
Stay Classy Sheboygan