RULES FOR BIDDING
Nyumbani USA Fall Fundraiser
All Silent Auction bidders must abide by the Silent Auction Terms and Conditions set out in the Givesmart Website.
The silent auction will open for bidding at 12:00 p.m. EDT, Saturday, September 19, 2020, and closes at 10:00 p.m. EDT, Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- Please note listed minimum bids and bid increments for each auction item.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is".
- We have attempted to describe and catalog items as correctly as possible, but discrepancies may occur.
- Auction item values listed are an estimate of fair market value (FMV). Items have not been formally appraised unless noted.
- We reserve the right to add or withdraw items without notice.
Pick up or delivery of auction items to be arranged in the local metropolitan Washington, DC area no later than October 15, 2020. For individuals outside the Washington, DC metropolitan area who are unable to pick up in person, a surcharge of 5-10% (depending on weight and size of item) will be added to the winning bid to cover shipping and handling.
For questions contact the Silent Auction Chair, Jane Aylor, firstname.lastname@example.org or Board Administrator, Erin Banda, email@example.com.