Browse, Bid & BuyVIEW ITEMS
Sign Up to Participate
Not Attending?You can still participate in the auction!
Sponsor a Child
Make a 100% tax deductible donation to support
Portsmouth Christian Academy's Variable Tuition Program
At checkout, you will be given the option to pay fees.
So that we may maximize every dollar to benefit Variable Tuition, we ask that you prayerfully consider this option.
Thank you for your support!
Click here to schedule your pick up appointment
To avoid timely delays, we are requiring appointments for auction item pick up.
We will have 10 minute increments of time available from 9:00AM - 1:50PM.
Upon arrival, please indicate to our receptionist that you are here to retrieve your auction winnings. An auction representative will come assist you.
If you have purchased large or bulky items and will need lifting assistance - please bring an able-bodied friend to help. We do not have a "lifting team."
All items shipped will incur an additional shipping fee. All items shipped out of state will also incur a sales tax applicable to that state.
Shipping of class gifts is not available.
Thank you for your support.
- The bidder enters their bid electronically, either on their computer, or on a personal hand-held electronic device.
- The silent auction begins on Friday, March 12, at 8:00 AM; the silent auction bidding will end at 11:59PM on Saturday, March 20, 2021.
- The livestream premier Items bidding begins on Saturday, March 20, 2021, at TBD and will end at TBD on Saturday.
- The minimum starting bid is listed, along with a specified increment for increasing the bid. Bids will not be accepted for amounts less than the minimum set increment.
- A text will be made prior to the close of silent bidding on Saturday, March 20, 2021. The highest bid at closing time constitutes the winning bid.
- The highest bidder (as recognized by the software) shall be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute, the software time stamp will be the sole and final authority to determine a successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the item.
- At the close of the auction, title to the item will pass to the acknowledged bidder, who then assumes full risk and responsibility.
- Items will be released only upon presentation of a paid receipt.
To purchase a sponsorship, please click on the "buy tickets here" button above.
*Within a 20-miles of Portsmouth Christian Academy
So that we may maximize every dollar to benefit Variable Tuition, at check out, you will be given the option to pay fees associated with your purchase.
We ask you to prayerfully consider this option which will allow us to apply your full purchase to Variable Tuition.
Thank you in advance for your support.
9th Annual Art Gallery...
(Combined 2020 Gallery and 2021 ART Addition)
DEADLINE: Friday, March 5, 2021, 4:00pm
Theme: "Share Your Heart: Giving, Caring, Sharing"
Last year, we celebrated PCA's 40th Anniversary with the theme "Home is Where the Heart is: My School, My Town, My State". Many in the community contributed to the making of a beautiful and diverse gallery.
Then......Everything stopped, and we all headed HOME! The pandemic forced a simplicity of life that rekindled the value of home and the desire to spend time with loved ones. We realized, in a new way, that home really is where the heart is.
This year, we will be featuring the 2020 Gallery (reserved for sale at 2021 Auction) combined with our 2021 Gallery "Addition," "Share your HeART: Giving, Caring, Sharing."
Last year, our focus was on "What does your school, town and state home mean to you?" Now, we ask you to focus on the HEART.
Will you share your heart through your art this year? Our community will be blessed as you creatively express how this challenging year has affected you, both in heartbreak and in hope. Have you participated with others or witnessed acts of kindness, generosity, courage and sharing that have strengthened hearts? Have you gained a new appreciation or gratitude for aspects of your life that you may have previously taken for granted, during this worldwide pandemic?
Any medium is welcome. For 2D work we appreciate artwork or photography that is framed and ready for sale. The deadline for submission to participate in the art contest and gallery is 4 PM, Friday, March 5, 2021.
Finally, our Heavenly Father exhorts us to...
"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." (Psalm 31:24).
He also tells us...
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." (Proverbs 17:22).
"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up." (Proverbs 12:25).
These scriptures illuminate for us that stress, worry and uncertainty are heavy burdens, but through hope in the Lord and giving, caring and sharing, we are all lifted up.
All art will be for sale as part of the Auction Art Gallery supporting PCA by raising money for Variable Tuition Program.
If your piece is large, or requires special care, please contact Ann Kohl at [email protected].