This coveted prize is awarded to the person making the last donation during our timed Adopt a Recipient segment! In this segment, EACH time you bid on this item, you are making another $100 donation. The last donation received when the time runs out will be named by our Auctioneer during the Live Stream. Hurry! Don't Wait! The countdown time will be random, and you don't want to miss it!
A Beautiful Leather Goods Package handcrafted in small town America (Lynnville, TN) in the Col. Littleton Workshop with a level of craftsmanship that is simply stunning. All items are embossed with the pirate, Diamond Eye Jack. The value of this package is over $530.
- No 2 Card Wallet - A business card case that does double duty as a wallet (cards on one side, cash on the other) 4 3/16" H x 3 1/8" W
- No 2 Eyeglass Case - Ball stud post closure. 6 1/2" H x 2 3/4" W at midpoint
- No 27 Passport Wallet - When business or pleasure calls you abroad, this convenient Passport Wallet will serve you well. 6" H x 4" W (closed)
- Square Coaster Set - One square coaster with nickel-finish studs forms the holder for this very handsome set. 4" x 4" to accommodate large mugs and glasses. Set of 4
- No 18 Portfolio - Two-position solid brass snap front allows room for carrying extra documents. Inside front pocket and center pencil slot. Pencil and Colonel's 8 1/2 " x 11" Memorandum Pad are included. 12" H x 9 1/2" W
Note: Package includes only the 5 leather goods items and not the case in the photo.