Frequently Asked Questions - Chattahoochee Nature Center's Rockin' at the River 2020
Q - How do I register for the Auction in order to bid on items?
A - You can register by clicking on the "Sign Up to Participate" button above or text RATR2020 to 76278 for mobile bidding
- Reply to the text message you receive with your first & last name.
- Reply to the text message you receive with your email address.
- Reply to the text message you received with your mailing address.
- Click on the Blue Link you receive to access the event site.
Q - How will I pay for the donations I have made and for the items I have won?
A - Once the Auction closes you will need to:
- Click on "PAY" at the top screen.
- Review the purchase summary.
- Enter a credit card or use the one on file.
- Select "Click Here to Pay".
- Once payment is completed, a Red Pay Stamp appears over your transaction
Q - If the event is virtual how will I receive the items I have won?
A - All auction item descriptions will indicate how the winner will receive each item. Generally, CNC will mail all physical gift cards/certificates to the mailing address listed on the winner's account, and email vendor contact information to the winner (if arrangements need to be made to redeem their item). All other items, such as gift baskets, fragile bottles of wine and liquor, and heavier, bulky items will need to be picked up at CNC. If you require your item(s) to be shipped, please note you will be responsible for the shipping costs. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Q - Are there expiration dates on the Auction items?
A - Yes, many items will have an expiration date and if so, this will be indicated on the Auction Item description. Please note that if there is an expiration date and you wish to extend it, you may contact the vendor directly to see if they will offer an extension due to Covid-19.
Q - How does the bidding process work on GiveSmart?
A - The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the bid increment shown within the item.