Join the Access Fund and White Mountain Trail Collective for an evening with Henry Barber as he presents, "Cathedral Ledge - Mecca, How a great four season crag influenced generations of climbers".
Dive in with Henry as he explores the climbing history of Cathedral Ledge from the climbers and places that influenced it, to the significant ways that Cathedral influenced generations of climbers. After cutting his teeth with the Appalachian Mountain Club around Boston and later Cathedral Ledge, "Hot Henry" traveled the globe visiting nearly every emerging and established climbing area in the 1970's.
This event is part of the "Trail Talk" series of events organized by the White Mountain Trail Collective to support 2020 Mount Washington Valley trail initiatives.
EVENT and AUCTION INFORMATION:
- The mobile silent auction opens on Wednesday, February 26th and will include priceless items from Henry Barber himself. 100% of auction proceeds benefit trail initiatives.
- The mobile silent auction will close on Friday, March 6th, at 7:30 PM sharp! We will follow up with you directly to claim your item.
- Please share the mobile auction items with your community - help us raise significant funds for our work! All are welcome to participate, whether they live in New England or not!
The In-Person Event | Check out the Facebook event!
- Date and Time: Friday, March 6th. Doors open at 6:00 PM, presentation begins at 7:15 PM.
- Location: Tuckerman Brewing Company, 66 Hobbs St, Conway, New Hampshire 03818
- There is a suggested $10 donation at the door.