TROUTFEST TX 2020
This annual grassroots event is volunteer-run by members of the Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited.
The festivities take place on the banks of the Guadalupe River at Lazy L&L Campground. There will be speakers, classes, gear, a banquet, movies, food, beer and fun for the whole family! See you there!
- TICKETED EVENTS: Friday Night Banquet and Saturday Night Movie Night.
- FREE EVENTS: Daytime educational and EXPO events on Saturday and Sunday.
BANQUET FRIDAY (tickets required)
FEBRUARY 21st, 6 pm-10 pm
KEYNOTE SPEAKER - Tom Rosenbauer, Brand Manager for Rod & Tackle for Orvis in Manchester, VT
BAND - Little Outfit
RAFFLE - Buy tickets online
SILENT AUCTION - Bid on silent auction online
LIVE AUCTION - Come prepared to bid and raise money!
MEAL - Beef & Chicken with vegetable sides DRINKS- Beer and Wine (Tickets come with 2 drinks)
F3T MOVIE NIGHT SATURDAY (tickets required)
FEBRUARY 22nd, 5:30 pm-10 pm - Fly Fishing Film Tour
EXPO SATURDAY & SUNDAY (FREE)
FEBRUARY 22nd, 9 am-5p m & FEBRUARY 23rd, 10 am-4 pm
ATTENDANCE: TROUTFEST TX 2020 is estimated to bring in over 3000 people to the Guadalupe River during the EXPO.
EXPO FEATURED SPEAKERS
- Tom Rosenbauer, Brand Manager for Rod & Tackle for Orvis in Vermont
- Pat Dorsey, Head Guide and Co-Owner of the Blue Quill Angler fly shop in Evergreen, Colorado.
- Alvin Dedeaux, Captain, Owner and Head Guide of All Water Guides in Austin, Texas
- Kirk Deeter, Editor of Trout Magazine, Field & Stream and Angling Trade in Colorado
- Lia Colabello, Costa #KickPlastic Ambassador + Managing Principal of Plastic Pollution Solutions in South Carolina
EDUCATIONAL CLASSES COVERING
- Fishing Techniques
- Tackle Techniques
FOR THE KIDS
Kids Trout Tank, Entomology, Archery, Casting Instructions and more.
You will be joining some of the biggest brands in fly fishing, local fly fishing favorites and artists and guides from around the world already registered for Troutfest TX 2020. To sign-up to be an exhibitor click here.
Troutfest TX is run by volunteers, it is a BIG part of what makes the event so great! Want to join the fun?
Sign up to volunteer here.