Start your Christmas shopping early! This year's race will be accompanied by an online silent auction.
Even if you are not running the race, you can still participate in our online silent auction or fund a need to support the mission of IHS this Thanksgiving.
Silent auction viewing and bidding opens on Saturday, November 16, 2019 and will continue through 8:30am HST on November 28, 2019.
Follow these simple steps below to register and participate.
1. Register to bid! There are two ways to register:
- A) If you register for the Homeward Bound 5K, you will be automatically registered to bid in the auction. You will be notified by email when the auction is open and available for bidding.
- B) If you are not participating in the race, you can click the "sign in or register now" button on the top right-hand side of this page to create a bidder account. To create an account, provide your name, email, and phone number. We also encourage you to pre-register your credit card information by going to the "My Info" tab. Adding your credit card information now will expedite your check-in and check-out process and your credit card will only be charged if you win an auction item.
2. Upon completing registration, a welcome text message and email will be sent to you with your personal bidding link. Use this personal link to start bidding on November 16th!
3. Search for auction items by category and place a bid amount or select a maximum bid to have the system auto bid on your behalf up to the set maximum. You will be notified via text message if you have been outbid. At the end of the event, you will be notified via text message if you have won an item.
4. At the end of the event at 8:30am HST on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2019, if you have won an item, you can self-checkout by clicking on the "Pay" page at the top of your account. Update your payment information if needed and confirm payment. A receipt will be sent to your email. If you have a credit card on file, your card will be automatically charged when you have won an item.
Items will be retrievable in person on the morning of the race, or can be mailed to the address in the recipient's profile.
Additional questions? Check out this quick 2-minute tutorial video: How to Register & Bid