LIVE & SILENT AUCTION RULES
TGR Foundation would like to thank all of the individuals and corporations who have generously donated to the 2019 Tiger Jam Live and Silent Auctions. We greatly appreciate your support!
LIVE AUCTION BIDDING
- Place your bids carefully. A bid is entered by raising your auction card and being recognized by the auctioneer.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall or will be the purchaser. The auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all disputes, complaints, misunderstandings, errors and sales at their discretion. The auctioneer will have the sole and final authority to determine the successful bidder either on-site or by proxy.
- A runner will bring the payment form and certificate to you, indicating the item you have purchased and the amount of your winning bid.
- The purchaser will confirm the sale by signing an auction invoice, which constitutes a legal contract to buy.
- All live auction items are final sale, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tiger Woods Charity Event Corp. (dba TGR LIVE / TGR Foundation) reserves the right and ability to refuse service or distribute goods due to misconduct, illegal acts or omissions, and/or for non-payment by the Sponsor or Sponsor Guest(s). The Foundation does not discriminate based on the grounds of color, gender, race, religion or national origin.
SILENT AUCTION BIDDING
- You will be able to bid upon registering on the auction website or with a Givesmart representative onsite via a Givesmart iPad. You may bid via a Givesmart representative, as well as your own personal cellular device.
- An item number will be displayed for each item. You may bid on an item by submitting your bid via a Givesmart representative or personal cellular device.
- Minimum bids and minimum increases will be no less than the amounts indicated on the Givesmart website. After your bid has been submitted, it may not be deleted. Bid entries may not be changed.
- If a bid does not comply with the minimum bid or minimum bid increases, we reserve the right to delete the bid and award the item to the highest legitimate bidder, even if that bid is lower.
- You can guarantee that you will be the winning bidder by filling in the "Buy It Now" option.
- The silent auction will begin at approximately 9:00am ET on Monday, May 20, 2019. A warning of the imminent closing of the silent auction bidding will be given at approximately 6:45pm and will run a live countdown on your home screen. Bids will be accepted on each item until the 7:00pm designated closing time on Saturday, May 25, 2019 when you will be automatically checked out of silent auction bidding. (Please note: all times listed in this document are approximate estimations).
- Bidding must stop when the "auction official" closes the bidding at 7:00 p.m. The person who places the highest bid or purchases the item via the "Buy It Now" option, at the time the bidding ceases, is obligated to purchase the item. Auction attendants will be on hand to facilitate and answer questions. If there is any dispute an "auction official" will determine the winning bid.
- All Silent Auction items are final sale and non-refundable. Non-transferable items are marked as such. All items are purchased at the winner's own risk. The winner must adhere to all deadlines listed on their auction certificate.