Frequently Asked Questions
Q - How do I register for the Auction?
A - You can register for the Online GOCA Gala Auction in 4 easy steps.
- Text SNS2020 to 76278.
- Reply to the text message you receive with your first & last name.
- Reply the text message you receive with your email address.
- Click on the Blue Link you receive to access the event site.
Q - How will I pay for the donations I have made and or the items I have won?
A - Since we will not have a physical check out station as at our live events we will be using "Self Checkout"
Once the Auction closes you will need to:
- Click on "PAY" at the top screen.
- Review the purchase summary.
- Enter a credit card or use the one on file.
- Select "Click Here to Pay".
- Once payment is completed, a Red Pay Stamp appears over your transaction
Q - If the event is virtual how will I receive the items I have won?
A - GOCA will begin contacting all winners on Monday, June 22nd to discuss pickup/delivery/shipping option of your items.
Q - What if there is a discrepancy on my checkout screen?
A - DO NOT complete the check out process and contact the GOCA office ASAP at 404.255.1337 and we will work with you to review and rectify any issues.
Q - What if I forget to check out at the end of the event?
A - You will receive a text message asking you to please finish the check out process. If you do not check out in X days we will process the credit card on file for your charges.
Q - What if I want to pay by check/money order?
A - Please contact the GOCA office at 404.255.1337 and they will walk you through the payment process.