INSIDE TIP...Text DSC19 to 52182, then follow the link to keep track of your bids and favorite items!
BY REGISTERING, BIDDER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Winner's credit card on file will charged the full amount for each successful bid.
2) Online bidders agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the online auction.
3) Dallas Safari Club reserves the right to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the online auction.
4) Dallas Safari Club reserves the right to terminate or restrict a bidder's registration without notice or penalty.
5) GOODS have been acquired from third parties and have not been inspected by DSC. Winners are advised, in the case of firearms, knives, bullets or other weapons, to secure a competent inspection and test of the goods before use. Goods are sold "as is" with all faults and defects,.
6) SERVICES, hunts or otherwise, have been acquired for and are to be furnished by third parties and contain the same reservation set forth under "GOODS" above.
7) ALL GOODS & SERVICES are sold as is without warranty by DSC. The high bidder further acknowledges that his/her purchase is final and non-refundable under any and all circumstances, and that should legal action be required to collect for the services or merchandise acquired by the high bidder at the auction, DSC shall be entitled to all reasonable attorney's fees, cost of court and interest as provided by law.
8) Bidder acknowledges that the online auction bidding phase is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Dallas Safari Club will not be responsible for error or failures to execute bids placed via the internet, including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by (i) a loss of connection on Dallas Safari Club`s or bidder`s end (ii) a breakdown or problems with the online bidding software and /or (iii) a breakdown or problems with a bidder`s internet connection, computer or system. Dallas Safari Club does not accept liability for failure to execute any online bid or for errors or omissions in connection therewith.
9) Dallas Safari Club may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any goods that were affected by any malfunction.
PAYMENT DETAILS: Bidder authorizes DSC to charge the credit card on file for the full amount of each successful bid upon close of each auction. All sales are final. NO RETURNS OF MERCHANDISE WILL BE ACCEPTED. No payments will under any circumstances be accepted from any third party not being a successful qualified bidder. Bidders' names and addresses to which the merchandise must be delivered may not be changed after date of sale.
SHIPPING DETAILS: Shipping arrangements/payments are solely between winning bidder and the shipper of their choice. DSC assumes no responsibility or liability of shipped items. No hard item merchandise will be delivered to buyers until DSC bank confirms full payment has been received. All hard merchandise may not be shipped until 30 days after the close of auction.