Why should I provide an email for ticket purchases?
We are 100% committed to the flawless execution of your event. By capturing email addresses during ticket purchase, your guests will receive immediate notification that a ticket has been purchased for them. The email contains pertinent event information which the guest can refer to up to the day of the event and can be used at tax time as a receipt for tax purposes.
Thank you for participating in our auction. This year, in honor of the 100-year anniversary of arthouse cinema at our Whaler's Wharf location, a portion of proceeds will go towards renovations our non-profit theater, Waters Edge Cinema. Called The Provincetown Theater in 1919, the once 600-seat theater was built by First National Pictures (now Warner Bros.) to showcase independently produced films. Theater Two will be improved and turned into a permanent screening venue. Proceeds will also directly support:
- Our annual Provincetown International Film Festival (PIFF) now in its 21st year;
- Programming through the Gabriele Hanna Provincetown Film Institute;
- The 3rd annual Women's Media Summit for gender and racial parity in U.S. entertainment media;
- A Film Financing Forum for diverse and inclusive projects;
- Our HBO Summer Kids Camp for LGBTQ-led families
- An LGBTQ Youth Mentorship Program
Join us on November 23rd at CUSP for our auction kick off and reception, 4 - 6 pm, enjoy cocktails, bidding and viewing of art & items up for auction.