KLD & FRIENDS HEREFORD FEMALE SALE
10-17-18 - 6:30 PM CT
Mark your calendars for the second annual KLD Herefords Online Heifer Sale on October 17, 2018! We are proud to offer another elite group of show heifers that have the potential to compete at the highest level. Even though we lost our foundation donor cow, RW Mindy 3078 6096 earlier this year, her legacy will continue on. Six of the heifers in the sale this year are either daughters or maternal granddaughters of her. Thus far, last year's sale produced the following:
- Supreme Champion British Female at the 2018 Heart of Texas Fair.
- Champion Polled Hereford Female at the 2018 Tulsa State Fair.
- Two division winners and three class winners at the 2018 Junior National Hereford Expo.
- One division winner and two class winners at the 2018 Fort Worth Stock Show.
- One reserve division winner and three class winners at the 2018 National Western Stock Show.
- One division winner at the 2017 North American International Livestock Expo.
The sale heifers can be viewed at Mark and Jade Kelley's in Gorman, TX. Be on the lookout for videos in the coming weeks. The sale will close on www.smartauctions.co on October 17, 2018. For more information please contact:
1. It is important for the buyer to understand, if you resell lot 2 or 3, KLD Herefords will still retain ½ embryo interest for the remainder of the heifer(s) life.
These terms will apply no matter how many times the animal is resold.
Once the female is in production, embryo expenses will be split between KLD Herefords and buyer(s), unless other arrangements have been made. Buyer will retain all natural calves.
2. Before transfer and pickup animal must be paid in full, unless other arrangements have been made.
3. Animal can be picked up anytime after the sale but no later than November 1, 2018. Arrangements for pickup must be made with Rainbow Cattle Service (RCS). Buyer(s) will be responsible for shipping expenses.
4. Buyer will have the option of leaving the female at RCS. If female remains at RCS for their show career, buyer will be responsible for all payments/cost per terms and agreements with RCS (RCS is their own entity and agreements must be made between them).
Paul Day (214) 325-3860
Kirbie (Day) Sims (972) 921-7773
Mark Kelley (214) 662-2885
SmartAuctions will invoice all buyers and release the item after payment is received. A credit/debit card will be required ONLY to verify identity for bidders, but you will not be charged for your purchases on your card UNLESS you specifically choose that option. Your credit card will be charged if payment has not been received within a reasonable amount of time after purchase or arrangements have not been communicated. If you pay with a card you will be charged a 5% transaction fee. If you pay by check after receiving an invoice via e-mail from SmartAuctions the 5% transaction fee is automatically waived.