The 2nd annual Wylder Nation Foundation "Living Like a Warrior" Gala will be another unforgettable night of Inspiration and Hope, with the ultimate goal of raising awareness and funds to accelerate the discovery and development of treatment options for children with Lysosomal Storage Disorders. Thanks to our generous sponsors and donors we raised over $100,000 last year at our 1st Living Like a Warrior Gala. This year with your help we are hopeful to have an even more successful event.
The 2015 Living Like a Warrior Gala is scheduled for July 11th at the Cable Center in Denver, CO.
5:30PM - 11:00PM
The evening will include the following;
- Red Carpet Arrival and Photographs
- Cocktail Hour with passed Hors d'oevers & Open Bar
- Silent Auction
- Plated Three Course Meal with Dessert
- Emcee Mitch Jelniker, 7 News
- Entertainment Performance to be Announced
- Awards Ceremony to Honor Some Over Achievers Already Living Like a Warrior
- Live Auction and Direct Appeal Bid
- Dancing to Live music by Denver's own Tunisia Band
For more information or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please open the WNF_SponsorPkt
at the bottom of the page of this link