Can't make it to the event? You can still help support our cause!DONATE HERE
JOIN US FOR A FOOD FIGHT!
The Scleroderma Foundation - Rocky Mountain Chapter will host the premier chef competition of the year on September 10, 2015 at BAC Appliance Center in Englewood, CO.* This event will bring together Denver's top chefs for a chance to battle it out in three categories- appetizers, main course, and desserts! Mark Koebrich of 9News will emcee and keep guests entertained throughout the evening. Attendees will be able to bid on their dream getaway or their favorite restaurant during a live and silent auction. Business casual attire. This is the perfect event for the Denver foodie!
5:00 PM VIP Hour
- Welcome by Tony Drees, B.E.S.T. Life Coach
- Cooking Demo's by The Inventing Room - Chef Ian Kleinman and Honey Smoked Fish Company - Chef Keith Jones
6:00 PM Main Event Begins
- All cooking stations open!
- Taste and vote on your favorite bite!
6:30 PM Welcome By Mark Koebrich, 9News
- A strolling introduction of Chef's, Restaurants, Sponsors and the BAC Appliance Center
7:45 PM Evening Program, emceed by Mark Koebrich, 9News
- Silent Auction Ends
- Special Thanks to Chef's, Restaurants & Sponsors
- The Hard Facts About Scleroderma
- Message from Theresa Rice, Board President & Video
- Presentation by Dr. Fischer
- Live Auction by Pistol Pete
- Food Fight! Winners Awarded
8:30 PM Program Concludes
9:00 PM Event Ends
Meet the Chefs:
Chef Ian Kleinman - The Inventing Room
Chef Keith Jones - Honey Smoked Fish Company
Chef Lauren Seibert - Ophelia's
Sheila Lucero Executive Chef - Jax Fish House
Chef Logan Scheer - Seasons 52
Chef Rafael Najera - Washington Park Grille
Pastry Chef Maggie Restivo - Brazen
Chef Jeremy Kittelson - Linger
Chef Patrick Swetnam - The Summit Steakhouse
Chef Steve Weber - The Club at Rolling Hills
You can support by purchasing a TICKET, becoming a SPONSOR or donating an AUCTION ITEM
General Admission $95
- Enjoy "bites" from all chef's in the categories of appetizer, main course and dessert. Plus sample beer, wine, bourbon and margaritas while checking out our great auction items. $60 of the ticket is Tax Deductible
VIP Ticket $150
- VIP guests receive one hour early access to the Food Fight! where you will enjoy mixing and mingling with the chef's, celebrity sous chef's and judges. Additionally The Inventing Room will be creating dishes that dazzle your imagination & tastebuds and all VIP Guests will receive a gift bag. $100 of the ticket is Tax Deductible
AUCTION ITEMS WANTED
We're hoping you'll consider donating an in-kind item, service or an auction item to make this event a huge success! Consider donating to benefit this worthy cause and enjoy the benefits of promoting your business to a motivated and community-minded group of people.
The Scleroderma Foundation-Rocky Mountain Chapter has been fighting to spread awareness and educate the public about scleroderma for more than 15 years. The Scleroderma Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to promoting education, advancing research and providing patient support for this hard disease. This autoimmune disease creates a chronic hardening of the skin and connective tissue; and often causes fibrosis and serious damage to internal organs. Proceeds from Food Fight! will support the Scleroderma Foundation-Rocky Mountain Chapter.
*Photos will be taken at event and used in future marketing materials