Mastering Dyslexia Golf and Raffle
On April 19th, 2024 Sage School will host our third annual Golf tournament and Raffle,"Mastering Dyslexia", at Lake Lanier Islands.
Sage is a non-profit, 501c3, Christian school located in Lawrenceville, GA that educates students with dyslexia to exit into traditional schools and be successful. We have our students for a short time, typically 2-4 years. In those critical years we give our students the tools necessary to become literate, to become confident, and …to become successful.
Your sponsorship and/or participation at Sage School's Mastering Dyslexia, Golf tournament and Auction, helps fulfill our mission of "equipping dyslexic students to thrive."
Funds raised from Mastering Dyslexia changes lives, provides opportunities, and equips dyslexic children for success in life, ...literally.
- Dyslexia is the most common learning disability and impacts one in five students or about 20% of the population. (Dyslexia Center of Utah)
- The leading variable accounting for suicides among youths under the age of 14 is learning disabilities. (Director of the Los Angeles Suicide Prevention Center)
- 44% of females and 57% of males with learning disabilities drop out of high school. (National Adult Literacy Survey)
- Only 13% of students with learning disabilities attend any post-secondary school program. (National Longitudinal Transition Study)
- 50% of juvenile delinquents tested were found to have undetected learning disabilities. (National Center for State Courts and the Educational Testing Service)
- 60% of adolescents in treatment for substance abuse have learning disabilities. (Hazelden Foundation)
- 31% of adolescents with learning disabilities will be arrested 3-5 years out of high school. (National Longitudinal Transition Study)
- Up to 40 percent of all adults on welfare have learning disabilities. (Learning Disability Institute).
Plain and simple, your sponsorship and/or participation changes the life of a child with dyslexia and saves our community.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship means not only helping struggling readers, it also means great brand exposure. Participants consist of businesses and families associated with dyslexia as well as golfers who love the sport. With sponsorship, you will have high visibility to over 1,000 alumni through our newsletters, recognition on event day, social media and website exposure, and connecting/networking the day of the event.
You will receive:
High visibility to Northeast, Georgia area consumers of all ages
Increased brand recognition as our event grows each year
Pre-event, online social media and Sage School website marketing
Extensive event day recognition through signage and personal interaction with participants
Your brand Sage School website and emails to our alumni base
100% tax-deductible donation