No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Wine & Dine Around DCLive Item
Description of the Item:
The Washington, DC area has such a vast and diverse dining scene that it can be tough to experience all of it - so we did you a favor and gathered a number of coveted experiences from some of DC's hottest restaurants for you to indulge in! Dining experiences include:
- Michelin-starred Maydan's pre-fixe Tawle experience for four. You and your guests will break bread together as you explore Maydan's menu influenced by travels in North Africa, the Fertile Crescent, and the Caucasus. Included in each guest's experience is a beverage pairing of their choice.
- Chef's Choice for four at Nina May. Chef's Choice allows you to explore some of Chef Colin McClimans' favorite dishes from his seasonally inspired menu that showcases hyperlocal ingredients.
- The prix-fixe "Tour of the World" experience for two with beverage pairing at Compass Rose, a sexy venue dedicated to travel, the art of connection, and storytelling through food.
- A perfect night out at Queen's English for four complete with wine pairing and a take-home goodie bag for you and your guests! Husband & Wife team Henji Cheung + Sarah Thompson combine passion & heritage to bring you this Cantonese restaurant serving Hong Kong cuisine with a twist.
- A "New-England-meets-the-Chesapeake" brunch for four at The Salt Line, Chef Kyle Bailey's seafood-focused spot in Navy Yard. Guests will indulge a chef's selection from their signature oyster raw bar, warm parker house rolls for the table, and your choice of brunch entrée, accompanied by a bottle of sparkling rosé.
- Don't forget about Virginia wine country! You and a guest will enjoy a VIP Elevation Tasting for 2 at Early Mountain Vineyards in Madison, VA. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Early Mountain is a pristine 350 acre property surrounded by rolling hills and pastoral farms, known for its elegent and exceptional wines and award wining tasting room.