Belize Island Resort 5 Night All Inclusive Stay for (2)
Belize Island Resort: All-Inclusive
Ambergris Caye is Belize's biggest island, located in the clear shallow waters of the Caribbean Sea just off the tip of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. It is known for its water sports, scuba diving and Caribbean beaches. Off the eastern shore, the Belize Barrier Reef features famed snorkeling and dive sites such as the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, with an abundance of sea life, and the 124m-deep Great Blue Hole.
The town of San Pedro is the island's gateway and center for sailing and reef exploration. This beachfront resort is situated on the pristine and unspoiled northern coast of the island, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Portofino is a remote and tranquil resort easily accessible by both land and sea. The pace is unhurried, the beaches are white, and the water is amazing.
- 5 Night All Inclusive Resort Stay for (2)
- Daily A la Carte Breakfast, Lunch & 3 Course Dinner
- Transfers to and from the Resort upon arrival and departure
- Meet & Greet service at San Pedro airstrip or water
- Taxi terminal
- Tropical welcome cocktail and refreshing facial towel upon arrival
- Usage of Wi-Fi throughout the property and in all guest rooms
- Use of kayaks and bicycles
- Daily fruit butler service at 3pm served by the pool, bar and beach area
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- All-Inclusive does not include alcohol beverages
NOTE: FLIGHT NOT INCLUDED
CERTIFICATE IS GOOD FOR 2.5 YEARS