Experience Pasadena Basket$340 current bid
Description of the Item:
The perfect gift to introduce someone to Pasadena-or the perfect gift to yourself if you love everything Pasadena has to offer! Includes:
- Pomegranate jelly, four berry preserves, old fashioned cherry butter, and roasted raspberry chipotle sauce from local E. Waldo Ward & Son Marmalades;
- A zippered pouch with Pasadena map print;
- 4 passes to the Pasadena Museum of History;
- A Pasadena Heritage mug and shooter glass;
- Two 1-lb bags of Jones Coffee (Pasadena and Gamble House blends);
- A $75 gift certificate to Mijares Mexican Restaurant, Pasadena's oldest and finest Mexican restaurant;
- Two guest passes to the nearby Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens in San Marino;
- A $50 gift certificate for Green Street Restaurant in Pasadena;
- And a one-night weekend stay for 2 at the Courtyard Old Pasadena Marriott, a charming hotel on the edge of the historic and chic Old Town Pasadena.
Please note: Marriott stay not valid 12/27/2922-1/3/2023 and expires 10/2/2023.
Auction packages can be collected from the main Los Angeles branch of Firefighters First Credit Union: 1520 Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91105. Some packages that do not include alcohol or fragile items may also be shipped at the winning bidder's expense. If you are unsure if a package can be shipped, please text (323) 337-7397.
Donated By Courtyard Old Pasadena Marriott, Mijares Mexican Restaurant, Martha Shenkenberg