Fiserv$4,000 current bid
Description of the Item:
Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section
Want to place a bid?REGISTER NOW
Already have an account?
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) aspires to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a global leader in payments and financial technology, the company helps clients achieve best-in-class results through a commitment to innovation and excellence in areas including account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; payments; e-commerce; merchant acquiring and processing; and the Clover cloud-based point- of-sale and business management platform. Fiserv is a member of the S&P 500 Index, the FORTUNE 500, and has been recognized as one of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies for 11 of the past 14 years and named among the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company for two consecutive years. Visit fiserv.com and follow on social media for more information and the latest company news.
- Pete Cavicchia - Chief Technology Officer
- Jay Moran - SVP of Fiserv Technology Services, Platform Engineering
- Nancy Hall - SVP, End User Computing
TOP IT INITIATIVES
- Further enhancing Fiserv's Developer Experience with guard railed super highway to our Public Cloud & Container Platforms.
- Completing Fiserv's Private Cloud's infrastructure automation work to enable Infrastructure-as-Code on-premise as well as Public Cloud.
- Digital Transformation efforts around our API Management in support of developer.fiserv.com, Event Streaming, and Data @ Scale.
- Enhancing our clients' Digital Landscape via innovative API offerings.
- Increasing our clients' ability to request, consume and receive services from Fiserv
- Accelerating the benefits of modernization to eliminate complexity within our operating environments.
Enjoy dinner in Atlanta with Pete, Jay and Nancy!
Winning bidder will be notified 24-48 hours after WIT Connect with instructions on how to redeem.