Cox Automotive$7,000 current bid
Description of the Item:
Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section
Want to place a bid?REGISTER NOW
Already have an account?
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling, owning and using vehicles easier for everyone. The global company's more than 27,000 team members and family of brands, including Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , VinSolutions , vAuto and Xtime , are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, 40,000 auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with annual revenues of nearly $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
- Mitch Gersten - CIO
- Marianne Johnson - Chief Product Officer
- David Brooks - CTO
TOP IT INITIATIVES
- Protect & Transform: Constantly looking to improve our uptime, recovery capabilities, platform and data security, with a relentless drive to the cloud.
- Enter & Expand: Unmatched platform capabilities are leading to innovation in a myriad of adjacencies, while also generating data that our enterprise data practices use to provide additional value to our customers
- Drive Continuous Improvement: Software engineering capabilities are not a commodity, they are our competitive edge, and use a highly data-driven approach to continually improving every area of our product engineering practices.
- Invest in our Talent: I&D, staff retention, and building a high performing culture are first class priorities at Cox Auto.
Enjoy a Top Golf Outing with a dinner buffet and drinks for six company employees. Hosted by Cox Automotive's EVP & Chief Product Officer, Marianne Johnson, Chief Technology Officer, David Brooks and Chief Information Officer, Mitch Gersten.
Winning bidder will be notified 24-48 hours after WIT Connect with instructions on how to redeem.