Previous Item Next Item


$8,500 current bid
14 Bids

Description of the Item:

Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section

Want to place a bid?


Already have an account?

1 Watcher

AHA 43091169


These next 2 lots represent an opportunity that has never been offered before. You are purchasing a 70 day pregnancy sired by the bull of your choice. Streamline Genetics will provide all costs associated with the flush, minus the semen being used. The recip, flush fees, housing fees for the donor, vet fees will all be provided and the only charge you will have is semen, transportation of the preg recip and the final bid price. This has never been offered before and will never be offered again so bid early and bid often to obtain foundation building genetics of your choice!

Terms: 25% payment of the final bid price is due at the conclusion of the sale. The remaining 75% of the balance is due after the 70 day check by a certified technician. After the 70 day check, the recip is now the responsibility of the buyer and any housing fees accrued after the 70 day check are the buyers responsibility. The buyer is also responsible for facilitating transportation for the recip. We will provide buyer with a list of reputable truckers to assist with this process. Donor is open and ready to flush. The buyer must make arrangements with us within 30 days after the sale to schedule the flush. The flush must be conducted within 6 months of the sale. Conventional or IVF non sorted is the only option for this flush. Flush to be conducted by Trans Ova Genetics, Sioux Center, IA.

Mariah has written her page in the Hereford history books. She was crowned Grand Champion Horned Hereford Female in Denver as a heifer calf and that isn't her most impressive feat. She has exploded since coming into production. She has placed females in the donor pens of some of the most noted herds in the industry; Hoffman Ranch, Churchill Cattle Co, Frederickson Ranch, Iron Lake Ranch, 6 Mile Creek, Williams Hilltop Herefords among others. She has AI sires in our battery that are making a big impact around the country. She stamps every calf with power, stoutness and elite phenotype. Her females are flawless uddered, feminine made and ultra powerful and she is outcross pedigreed to virtually every bull in the non line one Hereford population. The mating choices are virtually endless here!